"The Christian family is a communion of persons, a sign and image of the communion of the Father and the Son in the Holy Spirit. In the procreation and education of children it reflects the Father's work of creation." (CCC2205)

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Two weeks + of illness

Good heavens I'm tired of being sick and of having sick children. AHH! I know we can take it -- but wow. I think the next time someone comes home sick we'll just all go lick them on the face so we can just get this over with and not have the illness drag and drag and drag. 


It started with Big E coming home from Grandma's house a few weeks ago crying because she felt so bad -- 2 days later little e was in the same boat -- a few days after that R got it -- and right around birthday party time they all seemed to feel better *yes!* --- but two days after the party M got it -- a few days after that I got it. ::sigh::


I'm edging up on a week with this cold now -- it's trying to turn into a sinus infection, so it hurts to cough or blow my nose (lovely!) and now this afternoon M is saying she feels "dizzy" which is one of the first things they said to me when they were starting to come down with their illnesses. 


Please God don't let it come back around!!


Today, I have a Dr. appt. so I should be able to get something better than the over the counter things they let pregnant ladies take. I hope so anyway -- AND ... 
If we're lucky and Tiny Person doesn't do like Big E and hide from the u/s person -- 
We will find out what gender our Tiny Person is!! That's enough to make me chipper even when I feel like poo. 


YAH!!

No comments: