1. What is the capital of Vietnam?
- A. Ho Chi Minh City
- B. Hanoi
- C. Saigon
2. What was the problem between the North Vietnamese and the South Vietnamese?
- A. The North Vietnamese wanted to be Communist while the South Vietnamese wanted to be Capitalist
- B. The North Vietnamese wanted to have a dictator but the South Vietnamese wanted to have free elections
- C. The North Vietnamese wanted to be be their own country but the South Vietnamese wanted to have a unified country
3. What side did America support during the Vietnam War?
- A. America stayed out of the war
- B. America supported the South Vietnamese
- C. America supported the North Vietnamese
4. How supportive was the American public of the war in Vietnam?
- A. Not very supportive
- B. Kinda supportive
- C. Super supportive
5. How many LIVING subspecies of Tiger are there?
- A. 3
- B. 5
- C. 6
6. Why are tigers so endangered?
- A. Habitat loss
- B. They are hunted for their fur and other parts
- C. People are naturally afraid of them
- D. Governments often don't do enough to protect them
- E. All of the above.
7. Mark these tigers as Endangered (O) or Extinct (X).
Bengal Sumatran Malayan
Javan Caspian Indochinese
Siberian South China Bali